The most popular 2010 posts (by pageviews):
- Barrett-Jackson live auction results – Scottsdale 2010
- Arizona short sale vs. Arizona foreclosure – Important tax issues
- New Poll – “Today, if your house is worth half as much as you owe on it, is it wrong to walk away even if you can make the payments?”
- Getting a mortgage after a bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sale
- Phoenix real estate market outlook from ARMLS chief
- Home price appreciation in Scottsdale/Paradise Valley, Tempe, Chandler, Peoria and Glendale AZ
- Double dip for Phoenix real estate?
- Thinking of doing a strategic default on your Arizona home?
- Phoenix area zip code charts updated through May 2010
- “Walking away” is the new divorce
Hmm, most of my zip code pages get a lot more traffic than any individual blog post. That makes sense since the zip code pages are evergreen, I update them weekly, and people look at those pages throughout the year. But it makes me wonder if I spend too much time writing these blog posts.
Also see Jay Thompson’s post.