The Search Phoenix Area Listings MLS search has a ton of new features. (The permanent link to “Search Phoenix Area Listings” is in the upper right-hand column.)
New Search Capabilities
- Search for bank-owned homes
- Search for homes listed in the last __ days
- Search for homes that have had a recent price reduction
- Search by school catchment area
New Information on Listings
- Listing price history / Previous list prices
If you are serious about buying a home in the Phoenix area, you should be using this MLS system.
In addition, you should be use the “Email Updates” (also called “Alerts”) on the MLS system so you can be one of the first buyers to know when a home hits the market or has a price cut.
You gotta see this!
Check out the video, Tutorial – Search Phoenix Area Listings.
And when you are ready to buy a home, call me if you would like to work with a Realtor who takes a highly analytical approach to managing your buys and sells of real estate.