All 124 zip code real estate charts available in the right-hand column have now been updated through September 2009 with the number of home sales, the median home price and the median home price per square foot.
Phoenix median home prices by zip code through September 2009
Phoenix home PRICE trends – Generally flat or up
- West Valley – Generally up median home prices
- Southeast Valley – Generally flat or up median home prices
- Scottsdale Area – A few signs median prices may be leveling off but generally down
- Seasonality – The median home price often falls a bit from September to January. If prices hang tough this fall, that would be a sign of strength for 2010.
Phoenix home SALE trends – Down seasonally
- Seasonality – The number or home sales closed usually fades from September through January.