Top Real Estate Stories
Week Ending Feb 15, 2014
• Fannie Mae will help with 3.5% toward buyer closing costs in 27 states, temporarily
• A Los Angeles MLS will delay by 48 hours syndicating their listings to companies like Zillow and Trulia, and
• Indiana is getting rid of the real estate “Salesperson” license.
U.S. Real Estate Week – News Sources
• Limited time only: Fannie Mae to help cover mortgage closing costs
• Taxpayers near profit on Fannie/Freddie bailout
• MBA: New single-family home sales surge in January
• Los Angeles’ CLAW is first MLS in the country to delay listing syndication feeds
• Wilmington, NC, Realtor association to stop syndicating listings through ListHub
• Indiana to Do Away with ‘Salesperson’ Label
• MBA: Credit loosens as lenders adjust to QM
• How community banks will reign in 2014
• Higher rates loom for some modified mortgages
Call me to discuss the news.
Realtor, Associate Broker, M.S.