Top Real Estate Stories
Week Ending Feb 15, 2014
• Fannie Mae will help with 3.5% toward buyer closing costs in 27 states, temporarily
• A Los Angeles MLS will delay by 48 hours syndicating their listings to companies like Zillow and Trulia, and
• Indiana is getting rid of the real estate “Salesperson” license.
U.S. Real Estate Week – News Sources
• Limited time only: Fannie Mae to help cover mortgage closing costs
• Taxpayers near profit on Fannie/Freddie bailout
• MBA: New single-family home sales surge in January
• Los Angeles’ CLAW is first MLS in the country to delay listing syndication feeds
• Wilmington, NC, Realtor association to stop syndicating listings through ListHub
• Indiana to Do Away with ‘Salesperson’ Label
• MBA: Credit loosens as lenders adjust to QM
• How community banks will reign in 2014
• Higher rates loom for some modified mortgages
Call me to discuss the news.
Realtor, Associate Broker, M.S.
2 Responses to U.S. Real Estate Week – Fannie 3.5% toward closing cost
Thanks for the great update. Glad to see you are back to allowing comments right here on the site. Keep up the good work.
John, Thanks for the comment! I really appreciate it!
Comments are closed.