Top Real Estate Stories
February 23, 2014
• U.S. home sales, new home construction starts and affordability down
• U.S. household formation down 2/3rds, and
• Freddie Mac adds $1,000 additional incentive to selling agents of HomePath homes.
U.S. Real Estate Week – News Sources
- Existing home sales take a dive, world does not end
- New Residential Construction Report: January 2014
- Builder confidence down sharply in February
- Fannie Mae finally profits Uncle Sam
- Cost of owning a home is spiking in 2014
- Has The QM Rule Had Any Impact So Far?
- Delinquency and foreclosure rates decline to 2008 lows
- Foreclosures could rise if Congress doesn’t help
- FED: Household Formation At Lowest Levels Ever Recorded In U.S.
- Owners again borrowing against homes as housing market recovers
- Real estate agents: Want to make an extra $1,000?
Please subscribe! Comments appreciated!
Realtor, Associate Broker, M.S.
Call me to discuss the news.