Top Real Estate Stories
Week Ending March 2, 2014
• Mortgage applications lowest in 20 years!
• New home sales up
• Existing home sales leveling off
U.S. Real Estate Week – News Sources
Whoops! I said home sales a few times when I meant to say home prices. Sorry about that!
- Mortgage applications at lowest level in two decades
- Higher Education or a House: Can Young Americans Have Both?
- Boomerang Buyers Making Moves to Return to Home Ownership
- Anticipate ending taper next fall: Janet Yellen
- Here’s why new home sales jumped in January
- NEW RESIDENTIAL SALES IN JANUARY 2014
- Average Home Upsized Post-Recession
- Home Prices Lose Momentum; According to the S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices
- Housing Weakness: Temporary or Enduring?
- [WSJ] Good Overview on 2014 US Housing Expectations — Jed Kolko, Trulia
- New House GOP tax reform plan drops tax rates, popular deductions
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE OR LEAVE A COMMENT.
Realtor, Associate Broker, M.S.
See tons of data about the metro Phoenix real estate market at my signature website, http://www.ArizonaRealEstateNotebook.com.
2 Responses to U.S. Real Estate Week – Mortgage applications lowest in 20 years
Great news briefs…Thanks again John
Thank You! You still in town?
Comments are closed.