In this blog I target real estate issues that consumers might be interested in. Tons of real estate blogs, however, target issues of interest to other Realtors and we tend to read each other’s blogs. We often become virtual, and then actual, friends.
And there are friendly games!
I was just invited to play one by Heather Barr, the muse behind the delightful North Phoenix Agent Blog.
Here’s the game: (1) list 7 things about yourself, (2) tag 7 people to do the meme on themselves including a link to their site.
- I was born and raised in Phoenix.
- I’m the 6th of 9 children… now that’s a middle child!
- In college I worked summers on fire fighting crews for the U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management in Globe, North Kaibab, Tusayan and Kingman, Arizona.
- I have a Masters degree in agricultural economics, specializing in international agricultural development.
- I worked as an Agricultural Attache at the American Embassy in Paris.
- I once had an article published on the market for American bull semen in France. ($3 million a year!)
- My father was a Realtor who specialized in selling farms in Pinal and Maricopa counties.
Okay, my blogger buddies have already been tagged, so I’ll going to skip (2).